A Full Service Staffing and Consulting Agency
Transcend Solutions LLC
Learn about what we do:
Transcend Solutions was founded in 2015 and provides IT Staffing services, with a primary emphasis on the Software/Hardware Development Life Cycle and IT infrastructure. Our founders and team members have been successfully placing IT professionals for decades. We provide:
- Full-Time Placement
- Contract/Temporary Staffing
- Temporary to Permanent Placement
- Project-based (outsourced) Solutions
Professionals we place include (but are not limited to):
- Architecture l Integration (Network/Systems/Information Architect, Integration Developer)
- Program l Product Management (Program Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Lead)
- Development (SDE, SDET, Mobile/Application Developer, Application Specialist, Web Developer, Webmaster)
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Verification & Validation)
- Quality Assurance Testing (QA Testers, User Acceptance Testers, Software Test Engineers)
- Operations l Infrastructure (Network/Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Devops, Builders)
- Creative | Web Management (UX Developer, UI Developer, Usability Researcher, Writer, Producer)
- Business Intelligence | Reporting (Report Developers, Business/Systems/Functional Analysts)
- Support (Production Support, Application Support, Release Management, Configuration Management, Help Desk/Technical Support, Premier Field Engineers, Sales/Technical Account Managers)
- Database | Data Warehouse (DB Admin, DB Developers/Architects, Data Analysis, Data Warehouse Developer/Architect, Data Scientists)
- UX (User Experience) Designers
Patrick Walker, CEO & President
Mr. Walker has been managing technical recruiting operations and consulting services for over 20 years. He started his career in the staffing industry with Volt Information Sciences and transitioned into the consulting services arena with VMC Consulting. Mr. Walker helped launch Transcend Solutions in September of 2015. Career highlights:
- Opened and ran regional offices for Volt, including full P&L responsibility for 18 branch offices, and becoming Sr. Vice President of Volt Information Sciences in the PNW and Northeast region, covering Florida to Maine including the Province of Quebec and Western Washington Region.
- Drove new business solutions in Software Development, Data Center Solutions, Cloud Computing, Help Desk, Contact Center/Tech Support, Quality Assurance
- Clients served included; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Starbucks, Amazon, Real Networks, Schneider Electric, Travelers, Ciena, SAIC, Texas Instruments, St. Jude Medical, FMC, EDS, Accenture, KPMG, Siemens, Philips Medical, Microsoft, Medtronic, Boeing, Weyerhaeuser, Intel, Mentor Graphics, Nike, Tectonics, to name a few.
Tiffanie Papich, Managing Partner & Senior Technical Recruiter
Ms. Papich has more than a decade of experience recruiting technical personnel for top companies in the U.S., and managing dozens of technical recruiters around the world. Started out at Volt Information Sciences and worked there until co-founding Transcend Solutions. Have placed qualified candidates for Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, and many other companies. She has extensive experience with all aspects of recruiting, including diversity, management, customer services, negotiations, and has managed teams of recruiters for clients. Ms. Papich has executed business strategies to increase recruiter effectiveness, improve client relationships, and overall effectiveness of the processes used to recruit. She is a Six Sigma Green Belt.
David Conners, Director of Client Solutions
David has a deep passion for the continuous development of people and organizations. He believes that an openminded, culture of inclusion, attention to detail and clarity in direction, objectives, and communication allow for success and forward movement. David’s background includes staffing: analytics, planning, recruiting, development and deployment of talent within technology, finance, and retail companies. He is a solutions-based, results-driven individual, able to effectively measure business, organizational, and talent needs. From Fortune 100 and 500 companies to small businesses, major cities and not-for-profits. From launching new locations to reconstructing existing. David’s background and experience allow him to support clients with a high level of quality in execution.
Our Mission is to Connect Quality IT Professionals and Companies
- Only refer the best candidates for both permanent and contract positions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each candidate and the companies we refer them to.
- Treat our clients and candidates the way they want to be treated. Their goals are our goals.
- Be active in the community in which we work. Friends of Youth and King County Sexual Assault Research Center (KSARC).